43Tc is one of the fastest growing IT Services and Consulting firms headquartered in Columbia, MO with locations in Columbia and St. Louis MO. For 20 years, 43Tc has been helping businesses of all sizes, across all industries, with their IT support needs.
43Tc prides itself with having one of the greatest teams in the industry. Our team members maintain a high level of professionalism and expertise, but they also know how to have fun. If you have an aptitude for technology and enjoy working in a team-based environment 43Tc is the place for you.
We are seeking individuals with a career interest and technical aptitude for Cloud infrastructure administration.
Position will be based in our Columbia, MO office. This is not a remote position.
Specific Duties include but not limited to:
- Microsoft Expert: Provide advanced Microsoft/Windows systems support and root cause analysis
- Server Migrations: Recommend and oversee migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Email Migrations: Oversee all O365 migrations and management
- Backup and Data Recovery: Manage and maintain client backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Server Maintenance and Monitoring: Server monitoring, analysis and capacity planning
- Cybersecurity: Recommend and manage cyber security solutions
- Networking: Assisting team members as needed with networking projects
- Project Implementation: hardware installs, server installs and migrations, hardware/software upgrades, O365 migrations, etc. for small and medium sized customers
- Support Escalation: provide remote/onsite support for tickets escalation tickets
- On-call: participate in on-call rotation
Required Experience, Skills and Training
- 2+ years experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016
- 2+ years experience with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- 2+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies
- Experience with routers, switches, firewalls and systems security
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Experience with supporting multiple clients in a managed services environment
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerShell.
- Familiar with using a help desk ticketing system
- Experience in automated patch scheduling for workstations and servers
- Experience in building monitors and alerts in an MSP software package
Candidate must have own transportation for travel to various client sites.
43Tc offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Must be a current US citizen, be able to pass a background check with references. Benefits include paid vacation, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirement, performance bonuses and more.
$60,000-$80,000 depending upon experience.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or five years related experience