43Tc is one of the fastest growing IT Services and Consulting firms headquartered in Columbia, MO with locations in Columbia and St. Louis MO. For 20 years, 43Tc has been helping businesses of all sizes, across all industries, with their IT support needs.
43Tc prides itself with having one of the greatest teams in the industry. Our team members maintain a high level of professionalism and expertise, but they also know how to have fun. If you have an aptitude for technology and enjoy working in a team-based environment 43Tc is the place for you.
The IT Services Manager Trainee position will consist of both support and project work for our client base and ongoing management training until independence is achieved.
The successful candidate should have a strong IT background but understand the changing needs of business. They balance empathy with the courage to explain why IT cannot deliver everything. They need a business mindset to understand that services cost money and be able to produce data behind decisions. They need to be able educate others effectively. They need to have great interpersonal skills, be passionate about delivering quality services, and at the same time leverage data, metrics and trends as a way to ensure we are hitting the target with our solutions, bringing the best levels of service to our business. They have the skills to drive answers to important questions about the cost of our services, whether they meet business requirements, and track satisfaction in a data driven way. This team will bring clarity to users on what to expect, the value of our services, and where to go when they need answers.
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
- Project work to include:
- Project manage new customer onboardings, server migrations, new hardware installations, upgrades and other customer related projects
- Develop expertise in Microsoft Azure and O365
- Design, configure and deploy networking solutions
- Manage and maintain systems and software for clients
- Support server software / hardware and related applications / systems
- Troubleshoot system issues, user issues, and networking issues
- Act as a liaison between IT clients and vendors
- Architect and execute cost-effective solutions to business needs of clients
- Implement and manage cybersecurity and backup and data recovery solutions
- Recommend and procure customer hardware
- Management Training in the following areas:
- Customer Success
- Team Leadership
- Budget Planning and Review
- Vendor Relations
- Metric Measurement and Data Analysis
Required Experience, Skills and Training
- Experience with Office 365 Migration, support and maintenance.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Migration, support and maintenance
- Experience with business class firewalls (e.g. SonicWall, Cisco)
- Strong foundation in networking with TCP/IP for multiple facility and routed networks.
- Expert proficiency with Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server including Active Directory and critical services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, RDS).
- Experience and desire to engineer automation of repetitive tasks
- Experience upgrading and migrating infrastructure components from old to new hardware in replace engagements.
- Expert Proficiency with Hypervisors across multiple vendors including VMware vSphere, vCenter Server and ESXi technologies, Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and XenServer.
- Experience with SBC (Server Based Computing), including Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Strong communication and customer service skills required
- Strong Network Administration skills in a Microsoft infrastructure.
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience with supporting multiple clients in a managed services environment
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerShell.
- Familiar with using a help desk ticketing system
- Experience in automated patch scheduling for workstations and servers
- Experience in building monitors and alerts in an MSP software package
- Experience with SAN technologies iSCSI/NFS/FC and solutions HP Lefthand, Dell, EqualLogic, etc
- Experience with Layer 2/3 switching including designing and implementing VLANs, traffic shapping and prioritization
Candidate must have own transportation for travel to various client sites.
43Tc offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Must be a current US citizen, be able to pass a background check with references. Benefits include paid vacation, medical/dental/vision insurance, retirment, performance bonuses and more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of experience in IT.
$60,000-$80,000 depending upon experience.